How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
6 3/8" Single Function Showerhead with Eco Performance from the 90 Degree Collection
With its ultra–contemporary styling, 90 Degree brings a clean, minimalist aesthetic to the home.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Single function full spray
- Non-metallic spray face and shell
- Brass swivel ball assembly
- Immersion™ Rainshower Technology channels water through a spoke design – concentrating and magnifying the natural force of your water to dramatically enhance your shower experience
- Eco performance
- Made in: China
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- WaterSense Certified
- IAPMO Green
- Width: 6.1875"
- Length: 6.1875"
- Shower head flow rate: 2 gpm
Additional Moen Links
Moen S6340EP Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75, 2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.