- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's lifetime limited warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 180° turn valves
- Water flow is diverted by turning the knob counterclockwise for fill andclockwise for rosetta spray
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6"-16"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Connection type: 1/2" IPS
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen S8815BN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S8815 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.