This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Brantford Collection features a traditional style giving your home a timeless appeal
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
- Different Types of Valve Inlet Connections (All Connection Types Might Not Be Available For This Model):
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 7"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- T2153: This model
- T2152: This model without tub spout
- T2152EP: This model without tub spout + eco-friendly shower head
- T2153EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- T2153NH: This model without shower head
- T62153: Bulk pack version of this model (12 per carton)
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen T2153
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen T2153BN
- Moen T2153
- Moen T2153ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen T2153 Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.