- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The simple beauty behind the Monticello Collection offers faucet, tub, showering and accessory options to create a coordinated look throughout the home
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Valve not included with this model (upon check-out required valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and and handles completely separate from spout)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- T4570: This model
- T4572: This model with high arch spout
- 4551: Centerset version of this model
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen T4570BN
- Moen T4570
- Moen T4570CP*
- Moen T4570CPC*
- Moen T4570PM*
- Moen T4570PMC*
- Moen T4570P*
- Moen T4570ST*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T4570 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.