- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's lifetime limited warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 180° turn valves
- Water flow is diverted by turning the knob counterclockwise for fill andclockwise for rosetta spray
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6"-16"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Connection type: 1/2" IPS
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen T5270*
- Moen T5270PM*
- Moen T5270P
- Moen T5270ST*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T5270 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.