This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Spout Shank Required
Rough In Valve Required
Remote Control Recommended
Electronic Control Unit Required
- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Kingsley Collection
- Includes hand shower - handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Deck mount installation - faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Tub filler is operated by an ioDIGITAL controller (sold separately, will be presented when adding to cart) - easily fill the tub up with water at the exact temperature you enjoy every time
- Rough-in valve not included with this model - when adding to cart, valve option will be presented
What's Included with this Model
T9212 ioDIGITAL Tub Filler Spout and Hand Shower:
- Overall Height: 9-15/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of spout)
- Spout Height: 7" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: Unrestricted
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Additional Components Sold Separately
S4994 ioDIGITAL Rough-In Valve and 4898 Diverting Spout Shank (Required - Both Sold Separately):
- Temperature range adjustment from 60° F to 120° F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Spout shank contains 69" hand shower hose
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Height: 14"
- Width: 12"
TS3495 ioDIGITAL Digital Control (Required - Sold Separately):
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Three digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Width: 7-5/16"
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Projection (From Wall): 1-1/2"
SA349 Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Three functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen T9212
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen T9212BN
- Moen T9212
- Moen T9212ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen T9212*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen T9212ORB Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|ioDIGITAL User Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375, 1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 5 Year Limited Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Tub Spout Reach||9|