This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Single Handle Thermostatic Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle from the Weymouth Collection
Elegant, traditional design details and distinctive finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury in the Weymouth collection. Distinctive accents include porcelain inlays that feature Euro influenced decorative script and signature styling elements.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Lever design for ease of use
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- ExactTemp thermostatic valve allows for pinpoint temperature control
- M-PACT common valve system
- Metal construction
- Flow lever operates counterclockwise through a 90 degrees arc with shut off at 6 o'clock and maximum flow at the 3 o'clock position
- Shut off in clockwise direction
- Temperature lever operates through a 340 degrees arc with maximum cold at full clockwise rotation and maximum hot at full counterclockwise rotation
- Safety stop preset temperature at 105 degrees F (41 degrees C)
- Safety stop override allows maximum temperature at 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Factory established temperature range from 70 degrees F (21 degrees C) to 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- For use with S3371, 3/4 thermostatic valve and S3600, volume control valve
- Made in: China
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- ASSE 1016
- ADA Compliant
- Cartridge type: ceramic disk
- Connection size: 3/4"
- Connection type: IPS
Additional Moen Links
Moen TS32110 Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Cartridge Technology||147208 Cartridge|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Number Of Handles||1|