This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Trim constructed of metal – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Single function cartridge – dial controls volume only
- ADA compliant – meets standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included – when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 2-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen TS33003BN
- Moen TS33003
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TS33003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen's Arris CollectionThe Making of a Statement Piece
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.