This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Remote Control Recommended
- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Moen's 5-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function shower head
- Shower head comes with shower arm and flange
- Shower head is operated by an ioDIGITAL controller - sold separately, will be presented when adding to cart
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Immersion / InvigoRain Technology: Typical shower heads are gravity-fed, so water collects in them and slowly tickles out. InvigoRain shower heads are self-pressurizing; it channels water out of the shower head for maximum water force and coverage, providing a more satisfactory shower experience. Additionally InvigoRain shower heads feature rubber spray formers, making it exceptionally easy to clean away mineral deposits.
What's Included with this Model
TS3405 Shower Head with Shower Arm:
- Shower Head Width: 7"
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
TS3415 ioDIGITAL Digital Control:
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Three digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Height: 7-5/16"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Projection (From Wall): 1-1/2"
Required Items Sold Separately
S3381 ioDIGITAL Rough-In Valve (Required - Sold Separately):
- Temperature range adjustment from 60° F to 120° F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Must be used with Moen's TS3405 or TS3415
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Height: 14"
- Width: 12"
SA340 ioDIGITAL Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Four functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TS3405
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TS3405BN
- Moen TS3405
- Moen TS3405ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen TS3405 Product Specifications
|ioDIGITAL User Guide|
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Connection Type||CPVC, PEX, Sweat|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 5 Year Limited Residential|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|