This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's 90 Degree line of products
- Single function rain shower head
- Moentrol® pressure balancing valve cartridge includes a pull on / push off feature for controlling volume
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Moentrol® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that will deliver perfect water coverage using both force and flow. It also features a temperature memory that help to prevent any hot or cold surges as other faucets or waterways in the house might be used.
- Immersion™ Technology: Typical shower heads are gravity-fed, so water collects in them and slowly tickles out. Immersion™ shower heads are self-pressurizing; it channels water out of the shower head for maximum water force and coverage, providing a more satisfactory shower experience. Additionally Immersion™ shower heads feature rubber spray formers, making it exceptionally easy to clean away mineral deposits.
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6-7/16" H x 6-7/16" W
- Shower Head Dimensions: 6-3/16" W x 6-3/16" D
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen TS3715
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen TS3715BN
- Moen TS3715
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen's Tub and Shower FaucetMoen's Tub and Shower Faucets from the 90 Degree Collection