This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Icon Collection takes ordinary to extraordinary with its modern style; sure to perfectly fit any contemporary décor
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Required valve system sold separately
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 9" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-13/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- TS6520: This model
- S6500: Single hole version of this model
- S6510: Centerset version of this model
- TS6530: Wall mount version of this model
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen TS6520BB*
- Moen TS6520BN
- Moen TS6520
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TS6520 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Moen M-Pact Valve System ReviewGary Clark of Build.com reviews the Moen M-Pact Valve