How To Install A Moen Grab BarBrent shows us how to install a Moen Grab bar.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Top quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from the Kingsley Collection by Moen
- The Kingsley Collection provides a new way for enthusiasts of traditional style to make their bathrooms stand out
- Combining a classic antique look with modern functionality, this line of faucets offers the best of both worlds
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Stainless Steel construction for added durablitity
- Width: 18"
- Overall Width: 21"
- Projection (Depth): 3"
- Height: 3"
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen YG5418
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen CSIYG5418BN
- Moen CSIYG5418CH
- Moen CSIYG5418ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen CSIYG5418ORB Product Specifications
|Grab Bar Buying Guide|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.