How To Install Ceramic Tile - Build.com ExclusiveBuild.com's own, Brent Holland, shows you a quick and easy way to install ceramic tile in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
- High (V3) shade variation - tiles that have a V3 shade variation level feature a high degree of variety in their shading
- Ceramic tile - made of clay, sand, and water, ceramic tile offers a more affordable tile option, and is much easier for a do-it-yourself install compared to porcelain tile which requires special tools
- Tile Dimensions: 18" in width 18" in length 5/16" in thickness
- Color: White Linen
- Square Feet Per Carton: 18'
- Tile Shape: Square
- Tile Width: 18"
- Tile Length: 18"
- Tile Thickness: 5/16"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Pavin Stone Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries 13783A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mohawk Industries 13783A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries 13783A Product Specifications
|Shade Variation||High (V3)|
|Square Foot Per Carton||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.