How To Install Ceramic Tile - Build.com ExclusiveBuild.com's own, Brent Holland, shows you a quick and easy way to install ceramic tile in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
- Medium (V2) shade variation - V2 tile features a moderate variance in shade over the surface of the tile
- Ceramic tile - made of clay, sand, and water, ceramic tile offers a more affordable tile option, and is much easier for a do-it-yourself install compared to porcelain tile which requires special tools
- Tile Dimensions: 18" in width 18" in length 5/16" in thickness
- Color: Noce
- Square Feet Per Carton: 20.02'
- Tile Shape: Square
- Tile Width: 18"
- Tile Length: 18"
- Tile Thickness: 5/16"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Caridosa Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries 14853B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries 14853B Product Specifications
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Countertops, Floors|
|Shade Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Square Foot Per Carton||20.02|