This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
- Medium (V2) shade variation - V2 tile features a moderate variance in shade over the surface of the tile
- PEI Rating 4 - PEI rating 4 tiles are suitable for all residential applications for moderate to heavy traffic, and for light to medium commercial traffic areas as well
- Ceramic tile - made of clay, sand, and water, ceramic tile offers a more affordable tile option, and is much easier for a do-it-yourself install compared to porcelain tile which requires special tools
- Tile Dimensions: 13" in width 13" in length 5/16" in thickness
- Mohs Hardness Scale 6 - graded on a scale from 1 to 10, mohs or “scratch” hardness characterizes the scratch resistance of the tile; the higher the number, the more scratch resistant a material will be
- Color: Noce
- Square Feet Per Carton: 10.98'
- Tile Shape: Square
- Tile Width: 13"
- Tile Length: 13"
- Tile Thickness: 5/16"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Caridosa Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries 14856
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mohawk Industries 14856
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries 14856 Product Specifications
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Countertops, Floors|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||6|
|PEI (Porcelain Enamel Integrity)||4|
|Primary Color||Brown, Gray|
|Shade Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Square Foot Per Carton||10.98|