This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
- Random (V4) shade variation - the highest level of shade variation, V4 tile has a strong variation across the tile, often including a number of different colors and shades in a single tile interspersed in random fashion
- Slip Resistant tile - this tile has a coarse exterior that makes it ideal for use in areas where water may come in contact with the tile, such as kitchens or bathrooms
- PEI Rating 4 - PEI rating 4 tiles are suitable for all residential applications for moderate to heavy traffic, and for light to medium commercial traffic areas as well
- Outdoor installation approved - this tile is suitable to be used in an outdoor environment when the manufacturer’s recommended installation considerations are followed
- Porcelain tile - made of dense clay, porcelain tiles have several advantages over ceramic tile, including: greater durability, higher resistance to staining, and typically being easier to clean
- Tile Dimensions: 13" in width 13" in length 3/8" in thickness
- Mohs Hardness Scale 8 - graded on a scale from 1 to 10, mohs or “scratch” hardness characterizes the scratch resistance of the tile; the higher the number, the more scratch resistant a material will be
- Color: Sunset Dune
- Square Feet Per Carton: 15.5'
- Tile Shape: Square
- Tile Width: 13"
- Tile Length: 13"
- Tile Thickness: 3/8"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Gravura Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries 14896
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mohawk Industries 14896
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries 14896 Product Specifications
|Installation Location||Countertops, Floors, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|PEI (Porcelain Enamel Integrity)||4|
|Primary Color||Brown, Gray|
|Shade Variation||Random (V4)|
|Square Foot Per Carton||15.5|