- Random (V4) shade variation - the highest level of shade variation, V4 tile has a strong variation across the tile, often including a number of different colors and shades in a single tile interspersed in random fashion
- Slip Resistant tile - this tile has a coarse exterior that makes it ideal for use in areas where water may come in contact with the tile, such as kitchens or bathrooms
- PEI Rating 4 - PEI rating 4 tiles are suitable for all residential applications for moderate to heavy traffic, and for light to medium commercial traffic areas as well
- Outdoor installation approved - this tile is suitable to be used in an outdoor environment when the manufacturer’s recommended installation considerations are followed
- Porcelain tile - made of dense clay, porcelain tiles have several advantages over ceramic tile, including: greater durability, higher resistance to staining, and typically being easier to clean
- Tile Dimensions: 20" in width 20" in length 3/8" in thickness
- Mohs Hardness Scale 8 - graded on a scale from 1 to 10, mohs or “scratch” hardness characterizes the scratch resistance of the tile; the higher the number, the more scratch resistant a material will be
- Color: Ember Forest
- Square Feet Per Carton: 16.15'
- Tile Shape: Square
- Tile Width: 20"
- Tile Length: 20"
- Tile Thickness: 3/8"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Gravura Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries T759-GV99
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 14903 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.