This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
- High (V3) shade variation - tiles that have a V3 shade variation level feature a high degree of variety in their shading
- Slip Resistant tile - this tile has a coarse exterior that makes it ideal for use in areas where water may come in contact with the tile, such as kitchens or bathrooms
- Outdoor installation approved - this tile is suitable to be used in an outdoor environment when the manufacturer’s recommended installation considerations are followed
- Ceramic tile - made of clay, sand, and water, ceramic tile offers a more affordable tile option, and is much easier for a do-it-yourself install compared to porcelain tile which requires special tools
- Tile Dimensions: 6" in width 24" in length 5/16" in thickness
- Color: Toasted Walnut
- Square Feet Per Carton: 11.88'
- Tile Width: 6"
- Tile Length: 24"
- Tile Thickness: 5/16"
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Stage Pointe Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries 16000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mohawk Industries 16000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries 16000 Product Specifications
|Installation Location||Countertops, Floors, Walls|
|Primary Color||Brown, Gray|
|Shade Variation||High (V3)|
|Square Foot Per Carton||11.88|