This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Laminate hardwood planks – features a moisture resistant base layer, high-density fiberboard center layer, and a thin veneer top layer with hardwood design finished with an acrylic wear layer
- Plank dimensions: 4-7/8 inches in width X 48 inches in length and 8 mm thick
- Floating installation – unique in the sense that the floor boards are attached to one another, but not the sub-floor (ideal for areas where significant expansion/contraction of wood is eminent)
- Interlocking installation – perfect for the 'Do-It-Yourself' home owner; the boards "float" but are interlocked with the row behind, so it can be installed directly over existing vinyl or tile floors
Certifications and Compliances:
- FloorScore® Certified - A multi-faceted compliance test for indoor air emissions, the FloorScore certification meets the following sets of criteria: LEED® Green Building Rating Systems, Green Guide for Health Care, and the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- NALFA Certified - Certified by the North American Laminate Flooring Association as high quality flooring that has passed 10 demanding performance tests for a range of factors, including: load limits, water and light resistance, dimensional tolerance, and more
- CARB Compliant - Compliant with the California Air Resource Board emissions and air quality requirements
- Square Feet Per Carton: 19.12 Feet
- Species Imitated: Jatoba
- Plank Width: 4.87 Inches
- Plank Length: 48 Inches
- Plank Thickness: 8mm
- Residential Structural Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Jasmine Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries CDL67-08
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CDL67-08 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.