Pembroke Maple 3/8" Maple Natural Engineered Hardwood Flooring
By combining meticulous craftsmanship and premium selected woods, Mohawk hardwood offers you an incredible array of stylish options for your home. From rich, elegant honey tones to gentle natural hues to classic smooth, there’s a Mohawk hardwood to fit any look you desire.
Mohawk Industries WEC54-10 Features:
- Construction Type: Engineered
- Wood Species: Maple
- Ply Count: 5-ply
- Flooring Thickness: 3/8"
- Width: 5.25
- Edge Type: Kissed
- Type of Finish: Aluminum Oxide with ScotchGard Repel
- Gloss: Low
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Interlocking
- Installation Location: On Grade, Above Grade, Below Grade
- Warranty: 25 Year Residential
- Janka Rating: 1450
- Character Variation: Medium, High
- Material: Hardwood
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Pembroke Maple Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WEC54-10
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WEC54-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring