Pacific 3" Engineered Bamboo Flooring
Mohawk strand woven Bamboo is gorgeous and sustainable. The newest addition to Mohawk Hardwood is an exotic beauty that represents environmental benefits as much as it does beautiful homes. Mohawk Strand Woven Bamboo combines baked natural color with tremendous durability to give your home maximum performance.
A unique, and environmentally-friendly, manufacturing process creates bamboo planks that are twice the hardness of Domestic Oak hardwood planks. With enough durability for a variety of applications, our Halea and Kahala styles are designed to give a new look to timeless flooring.
- Width: 3
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down, Floating
- Square Foot Per Carton: 24
- Flooring Thickness: 3/8"
- Weight Per Carton: 32.13
- Construction Type: Engineered
- Type of Finish: Crystal Shield Aluminum Oxide
- Stain: Bamboo
- Cartons Per Pallet: 40
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- Edge Type: Kissed
- Surface Type: Smooth
- Gloss: Medium
- Installation Location: On Grade, Above Grade, Below Grade
- Character Variation: Low
- Ply Count: 6-ply
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Pacific Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WEL11-10
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WEL11-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.