- Solid hardwood planks - the entire plank is crafted from one solid piece of wood
- Oak hardwood - rich in aesthetic appeal with an impressive level of durability
- Plank Dimensions: 2-1/4" in width and 3/4" thick
- Smooth surface - aesthetically the most popular option, and is very quick and easy to clean
- Semi-gloss top coat - an ideal balance between ultra-shiny high-gloss finishes and duller satin/matte finishes
- Medium character variation - some changes in appearance throughout via differing groove patterns or wood knots
- Mircro-Beveled edges - a very subtle groove at the seam of the boards gives the floor more dimension compared to squared edge options
- Above/On Grade installation – appropriate for upstairs or ground level applications
Installation Application Options:
- Staple down installation - Floor is attached via staples directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Nail down installation - Floor is attached via nails directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Width: 2-1/4"
- Installation Type(s): Nail Down, Staple Down
- Material: Hardwood
- Square Foot Per Carton: 18.25
- Flooring Thickness: 3/4"
- Weight Per Carton: 53.75
- Construction Type: Solid
- Stain: Natural Red Oak
- Wood Species: Oak
- Edge Type: Eased
- Surface Type: Smooth
- Gloss: Medium
- Installation Location(s): On Grade, Above Grade
- Janka Rating: 1290
- Character Variation: Medium
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Rockford Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WSC56-10
Natural Red Oak
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WSC56-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.