This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Engineered hardwood planks - multiple layers of base level wood are topped by a thick hardwood top layer
- Plank dimensions: 5" in width and a thickness of 1/2"
- Beveled edges - a subtle groove at the seam of the boards lends to a more worn rustic appearance
- Multi-Grade installation - universal flooring; appropriate for upstairs, ground level or sub-ground level applications
Installation Application Options:
- Glue down installation - where wooden sub-floors are not an option, floor can be attached using adhesive, which also has the additional benefit of acting as a sound dampener
- Floating installation - unique in the sense that the floor boards are attached to one another, but not the sub-floor (ideal for areas where significant expansion/contraction of wood is eminent)
- Staple down installation - floor is attached via staples directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Nail down installation - floor is attached via nails directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Stain: Chocolate Maple
- Square Feet Per Carton: 19.69'
- Edge Type: Beveled
- End Type: Beveled
- Plank Width: 5"
- Plank Thickness: 1/2"
- Residential Finish Warranty: 25 Year
- Residential Structural Warranty: Lifetime
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Santa Barbara Plank Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WSK1-11
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WSK1-11 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.