This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mohawk flooring comes with a 25-year finish warranty. The Mohawk finish is warrantied against wear through or lack of finish adhesion.
- Engineered Hardwood Planks: more resistant to humidity, installs on any grade
- Scotchgard: protector on its own repels stains and allows for sticky substances to wipe up easily
- Maple Wood: uniform texture, with attractive variations
- Hand Beveled Edges: a subtle groove at the seam of the boards to enhance the beauty of each plank
- Multi-Grade installation: suitable for both Wood & Concrete
- Plank Dimensions: 5" in width and 1/2" in thickness
- Hand-Scrapped Surface: the distressed surface aids in hiding dents, dings, or any blemishes that would lead to a refinish on a smooth surface floor
- Dark-Shade finish: striking because of their visually bold nature, dark hardwoods can help balance our areas that are otherwise inherently bright
- Low-gloss top coat: ideal for high-traffic floor, requiring minimal upkeep to have it look its best
- 2 mm Wear layer constructed to give that solid hardwood look throughout your entire home at less cost
Scotchgard: Advanced repel technology gives hardwood floors maximum protection from common everyday stains, messy spills and tracked-in dirt. It significantly reduces soil buildup so the rich, lustrous beauty of a new wood floor lasts longer
Engineered Hardwood Planks: Engineered as a cross ply to create a durable and resistant product which comes with a 1450 janka rating and is a .5" thick hardwood plank
Maple Wood: Known for its shock resistance, uniform texture, and attractive variations. Durable maple resistant to staining
Installation Application Options:
- Glue down installation - where wooden sub-floors are not an option, floor can be attached using adhesive, which also has the additional benefit of acting as a sound dampener
- Floating installation - unique in the sense that the floor boards are attached to one another, but not the sub-floor (ideal for areas where significant expansion/contraction of wood is eminent)
- Staple down installation - floor is attached via staples directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Nail down installation - floor is attached via nails directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Square Feet Per Carton: 19.69'
- Stain: Chocolate Maple
- Wood Species: Maple
- Surface Type: Hand-Scraped
- Gloss Level:Low
- Edge Type: Beveled
- Plank Width: 5"
- Plank Length: Various lengths (11" - 47")
- Plank Thickness: 1/2"
- Wear Layer Thickness: 2mm
- Residential Finish Warranty: 25 Year
- Residential Structural Warranty: Lifetime
- Installation Types: nail down, staple down, glue down, float, tongue-and-groove
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Mohawk Industries Products
- Mohawk Industries Santa Barbara Collection
This Mohawk Industries item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mohawk Industries WSK1-11
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WSK1-11 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mohawk Industries products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.