How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Engineered hardwood planks - multiple layers of base level wood are topped by a thick hardwood top layer
- Plank dimensions: 5" in width and a thickness of 1/2"
- Beveled edges - a subtle groove at the seam of the boards lends to a more worn rustic appearance
- Multi-Grade installation - universal flooring; appropriate for upstairs, ground level or sub-ground level applications
Installation Application Options:
- Glue down installation - where wooden sub-floors are not an option, floor can be attached using adhesive, which also has the additional benefit of acting as a sound dampener
- Floating installation - unique in the sense that the floor boards are attached to one another, but not the sub-floor (ideal for areas where significant expansion/contraction of wood is eminent)
- Staple down installation - floor is attached via staples directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Nail down installation - floor is attached via nails directly to a wooden sub-floor
- Stain: Chocolate Maple
- Square Feet Per Carton: 19.69'
- Edge Type: Beveled
- End Type: Beveled
- Plank Width: 5"
- Plank Thickness: 1/2"
- Residential Finish Warranty: 25 Year
- Residential Structural Warranty: Lifetime
Additional Mohawk Industries Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Products
- Shop All Mohawk Industries Santa Barbara Plank Collection Products
Our SKU: Mohawk Industries WSK1-11
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mohawk Industries WSK1-11
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mohawk Industries WSK1-11 Product Specifications
|Wood Flooring Buyer's Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Location||Below Grade (Basement), On Grade (Ground Level), Above Grade (Upstairs)|
|Installation Type||Floating, Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down|
|Locking System||Tongue and Groove|
|Residential Finish Warranty||25 Year|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Lifetime|
|Square Foot Per Carton||19.69|
|Warranty||15 Year, 50 Year, Lifetime|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.