Functional Five Blade 44 Inch Indoor Ceiling Fan
This Functional 44" 5 blade indoor ceiling fan comes with the white finish. The fan comes with premium power 172 X 14 mm torque-induction motor for whisper quiet operation and also features triple capacitor, 3 speed reversible motor with precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation. The 13 degree blade pitch is designed for optimal air. The extra long 6.5 foot wire is for high ceiling installation with longer downrods.
- 4" Downrod
- Downrod Canopy
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Motor: 172mm x 14mm
- Fan Height (downrod): 13.5"
- Fan Height (flushmount): MC90: 10.25" MC192: 14.48"
- Fan Width: 44"
- Blade to Ceiling (downrod): 10.28"
- Weight: 14.99 lbs
- Minimum Suggested Ceiling Height (downrod): 8'
- Number of Blades: 5 Blades
- Blade Pitch: 15 Degrees
- Integrated Light Kit: NO
- Integrated Up Light: NO
- Pull Chain: Yes, 3-Speed, Slide reverse switch
- Remote: "Two-In-One" remote not included (wall mount/handheld) and Multi-Function Wall Switch not included
- Downrod Included: 4" Downrod
- Reverse Switch: Manual
- Outdoor / Wet Rated: NO
- Energy Star Qualified: NO
- Rotations Per Minute: High: 203.0 / Medium: 140.0 / Low: 70.0
- Air Circulation: High: 4729.45 CFM / Medium: 3106.28 CFM: / Low: 1446.36 CFM
- Fan Energy Consumption: High: 67.6 watts / Medium: 31.0 watts / Low: 10.4 watts
- Amps: High: 0.564 Amps / Medium: 0.402 Amps / Low: 0.23 Amps
- Canopy Style (downrod): MC Die Cast
- Canopy Diameter (downrod): 5.11"
Additional Monte Carlo Links
This Monte Carlo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Monte Carlo 5DS44WH*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Designer Supreme II WH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Monte Carlo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan