Monte Carlo Studio Collection ReviewCheck out our review of the Monte Carlo Studio Collection.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 6" Downrod
- Includes: Extra long 6.5 foot wire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods
- Height: 14.96"
- Width: 10.25"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Span: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 10 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- CFM (High): 7692
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- CK300 wall / hand-held remote
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- ESSWC-4 heavy duty wall mounted speed control
- Matte opal disk light kit
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC84 functional fan light kit
- MC90 Flush mount canopy
- Ceiling fan light kit
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that do not have a slope. For sloped ceilings you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter (adapts up to 46 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Monte Carlo Products
- Shop All Monte Carlo Studio Collection Products
Our SKU: Monte Carlo Studio
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Monte Carlo 3SU54BP
- Monte Carlo 3SU54BK
- Monte Carlo 3SU54PN
- Monte Carlo 3SU54RB
- Monte Carlo 3SU54WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Monte Carlo 3SU54BK Product Specifications
|FTC Energy Information|
|CFM (High)||7692, 7962|
|Downrod Size(s)||10, 6|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Matte|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Theme||Modern, Traditional, Transitional|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.