Monte Carlo Weatherford ReviewSee our review of the Monte Carlo Weatherford Ceiling Fan.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 4" Downrod
- Includes: Extra long 6.5 foot wire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- CK300 wall / hand-held remote
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- ESSWC-4 heavy duty wall mounted speed control
- MC 192 wet rated heavy duty flush mount canopy
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that do not have a slope. For sloped ceilings you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter (adapts up to 46 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Monte Carlo Products
- Shop All Monte Carlo Weatherford Collection Products
Our SKU: Monte Carlo Weatherford
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Monte Carlo 5WF52BK
- Monte Carlo 5WF52OC*
- Monte Carlo 5WF52RB
- Monte Carlo 5WF52WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Monte Carlo 5WF52BK Product Specifications
|FTC Energy Information|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain, Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Blades||5|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|