How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Height: 54.25
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 47.25
Established in 1955, Murray Feiss began by offering a small assortment of porcelain figurine lamps that were topped with his mother's hand-sewn lampshades, and the brand has evolved over the years into one of the country's leading manufacturers of decorative lighting products. As always, we strive to deliver an expansive selection of beautiful designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service -- attributes that were all near and dear to Murray Feiss when he founded this company and remain equally important to us today as we look toward the future.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Stirling Castle Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss MF F1918/12+1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss F1918/12+1BRB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss F1918/12+1BRB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||2, 3|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|