How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Requires (9) 100 watt medium base incandescent bulbs (Not Included)
- Fixture Height: 33.375"
- Fixture Diameter: 32.375"
- UL listed for dry location locations
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Established in 1955, Murray Feiss began by offering a small assortment of porcelain figurine lamps that were topped with his mother's hand-sewn lampshades, and the brand has evolved over the years into one of the country's leading manufacturers of decorative lighting products. As always, we strive to deliver an expansive selection of beautiful designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service -- attributes that were all near and dear to Murray Feiss when he founded this company and remain equally important to us today as we look toward the future.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Murray Feiss F2585/6+3HTBZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.