How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fusion Collection Chandelier
- East meets west in this casual contemporary collection inspired both by Asian and Mission style motifs. The oval ribbed glass shades are reminiscent of floating shoji screen shades. The center columns & arms have a geometric pattern inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, Charles Rennie Mackintosh as well as the classic Asian designs which preceded both
- Amber Ribbed Glass Shade
- H - 42" D - 42"
- Canopy - 6.5" Round
- 15 Mini-Can Sockets 75w max (Bulbs Not Included)
- 7 feet of chain and 20 feet of wire Included)
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Fusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss MF F2085/6+6+3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss F2085/6+6+3GBZ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss F2085/6+6+3GBZ Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||15|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.