Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Constructed of durable Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Lighthouse Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Lighthouse Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss MF OL2203
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss OL2203BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss OL2203BS Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|