Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Constructed of durable Steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Martinsville Collection Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 9.5"
- Backplate Height: 10"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss MF OL5901
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss OL5901CB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss OL5901CB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|