- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture can only be installed in the Down Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Acid Etched Glass Shades
- Chrome Finish comes with White Opal Acid Etched Glass Shades
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish comes with White Opal Acid Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Bell Shaped Shades
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.25"
- Length: 13"
- Extension: 6.25"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Claridge Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss MF VS10502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS10502-CH
- Murray Feiss VS10502-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS10502-ORB Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.