- Constructed of durable Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Cotswold Lane Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 20.5"
- Material: Aluminum
- Motion Sensor: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Cotswold Lane Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss OL5401
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss OL5401BK
- Murray Feiss OL5401GBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss OL5401GBZ Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.