- Constructed of durable Steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Martinsville Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 14.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Murray Feiss Products
- Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss OL5901BK
- Murray Feiss OL5901CB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the OL5901 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one