This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss chain hung fixtures include two quick links for easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Clear Beveled Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 21"
- Width: 10.25"
- Canopy Height: 6.25"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss OL5911
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss OL5911BK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss OL5911 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Crackle|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.