The Whitaker Collection is a fresh interpretation of the classic English pocket lantern. A traditional latched door allows for easy re-lamping. The polished nickel reflector is both historically accurate and increases light output. Designed with a 5 inch square back plate to allow easy installation. Features stainless steel frame, solid brass hinge and latch and powder coated steel roof & base. A four step finishing process of powder coating, hand finishing and two coats of outdoor polyurethane assure its weather resistance and lasting beauty.
- Constructed of powder coated steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Clear, Seeded Glass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Whitaker Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Height: 17.25"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 4.875"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss OL7400ASTB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the OL7400 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one