How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss chain hung fixtures include two quick links for easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Cream Beveled Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 7.875"
- Shade Height: 7.75"
- Canopy Depth: 0.875"
- Canopy Width: 4.75"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Wright House Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss OL8511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss OL8511ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Murray Feiss OL8511SBR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss OL8511SBR Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|