This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss chain hung fixtures include two quick links for easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish comes with White Opal Etched glass
- Sorrel Brown finish comes with Striated Ivory glass
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 7.875"
- Shade Height: 7.75"
- Canopy Depth: 0.875"
- Canopy Width: 4.75"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Murray Feiss Products
- Murray Feiss Wright House Collection
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss OL8511ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Murray Feiss OL8511SBR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the OL8511 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.