How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Feiss Casual Luxury VideoCheck out the all the awesome items in the Casual Luxury collection by Feiss.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Fabric shade
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 6"
- Diameter: 8"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection Products
Murray Feiss P1137 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized, Drum|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.