This retro industrial collection reminiscent of turn of the 19th century lighting, features Brushed Steel and Dark Bronze finishes. The larger pendants are accented with Pearl Glass and a special touch of light in the open work casting above the beautifully shaped domes. Group the pendants over a kitchen isle or introduce a fresh, bright look to your dining room or kitchen table. This group casts a beautiful warm light wherever they are hung. Add one of the coordinating mirrors to complete the fashionable look of your room.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted/sloped ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a White Etched Glass shade
- Height: 16"
- Width: 13"
- Diameter: 13"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Murray Feiss Products
- Murray Feiss Parker Place Collection
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss P1146BS
- Murray Feiss P1146DBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P1146 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.