This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Mini Pendants look great in multiples above a kitchen island or bar
- Features a Clear Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 17.25"
- Length: 9"
- Extension: 23.375"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.125"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.125"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Ethan Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss P1251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss P1251AF/BS
Antique Forged Iron / Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss P1251AF/BS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.