How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss chain hung fixtures include two quick links for easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Mini Pendants look great in multiples above a kitchen island or bar
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 9.625"
- Width: 7.0625"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.6875"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.6875"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Beso Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss P1254
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss P1254BS
- Murray Feiss P1254DBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss P1254BS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern, Contemporary|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|