How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss chain hung fixtures include two quick links for easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Brown Beveled Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 16.375"
- Width: 8.25"
- Diameter: 8.25"
- Canopy Width: 5.125"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Wattson Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss P1274
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss P1274BUS*
- Murray Feiss P1274CH*
- Murray Feiss P1274DBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss P1274 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Glass Features||Patterned/Etched Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Brown, Clear, Red|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.