How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Mini Pendants look great in multiples above a kitchen island or bar
- Features a Clear Glass shade
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1 - Included
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage: 40
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 8.125"
- Width: 5.875"
- Diameter: 5.875"
- Canopy Width: 5.125"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Celebration Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss P1280
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss P1280BN/NB
Brushed Nickel / Natural Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss P1280 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Nickel|
|Genre||Modern, Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.