- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Fixture can only be installed in the Up Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Silver Organza Hardback Fabric Shades
- Comes with Round Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.75"
- Length: 18.25"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Murray Feiss Products
- Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss VS13702-BS
- Murray Feiss VS13702-DBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VS13702 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Feiss Casual Luxury VideoCheck out the all the awesome items in the Casual Luxury collection by Feiss.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.