Feiss Casual Luxury VideoCheck out the all the awesome items in the Casual Luxury collection by Feiss.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed in the Up Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Silver Organza Hardback Fabric Shades
- Comes with Round Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.75"
- Length: 26"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 13.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS13703
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS13703-BS
- Murray Feiss VS13703-DBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS13703-BS Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.