This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Square Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel & Zinc ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.75"
- Length: 22.5"
- Extension: 3.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Halstad Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS14503
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS14503-BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS14503 Product Specifications
|Genre||Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Material||Other Metals, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|