Feiss Perry CollectionWatch our review of the Feiss Perry Collection
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed in the Up Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etch Glass Shade
- Comes with Cone Shaped Shade
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 4.625"
- Extension: 7"
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Perry Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS17401
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS17401-BS
- Murray Feiss VS17401-CH
- Murray Feiss VS17401-HTBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS17401-HTBZ Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|