- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Opal Etch Glass Shade
- Comes with Square Shade
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 8.125"
- Extension: 4.625"
- Backplate Height: 8.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Murray Feiss Products
- Murray Feiss Bleeker Street Collection
This Murray Feiss item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Murray Feiss VS18201-BS*
- Murray Feiss VS18201-ORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Murray Feiss VS18201-PN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VS18201 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Murray Feiss products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.