- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Cola Glass / White Opal Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Half Cylinder Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel & Glass ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 18"
- Extension: 5.125"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 16.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Khola Collection Products
Our SKU: Murray Feiss VS19302
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss VS19302-BS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Murray Feiss VS19302 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.